You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other paintermagazine.co.uk users.
- You may not use the paintermagazine.co.uk service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the paintermagazine.co.uk site.
- paintermagazine.co.uk is intended for personal use and is not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of paintermagazine.co.uk are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack paintermagazine.co.uk or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with paintermagazine.co.uk
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Corel Painter magazine members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of paintermagazine.co.uk, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your paintermagazine.co.uk account. While paintermagazine.co.uk prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Imagine Publishing cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the paintermagazine.co.uk service at your own risk.
Please report any misuse to paintermagazine.co.uk so we can investigate the content.